The grapefruit is a subtropical citrus tree grown for its fruit which was originally named the "forbidden fruit" of Barbados. Grapefruit seed extract, also known as citrus seed extract, is a liquid derived from the seeds, pulp, and white membranes of grapefruit. Grapefruit seed extract is sold as a food supplement and used in cosmetics because it is a claimed natural antimicrobial.
1. Be used externally as a disinfectant for both intact skin and to prevent infection in wounds;
2. Treat hundreds of adverse health conditions in humans and animals alike.
3. Naringin has anti-inflammatory analgesic, anti-viral, antibacterial and aldose reductase inhibitory effect of the eye.
4. High sweetness, low calorific value, non-toxic, and security features, can be used in food, medicine and daily chemical industry.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.