|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||25 Ton Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum or at Your Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GRJ20150313
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Taste: Characteristic
- Trademark: Gorunjie
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Brown Powder
- Odor: Characteristic
- Delivery: in Time
- Specification: ISO
The pineapple (Ananas comosus) is a tropical plant with edible multiple fruit consisting of coalesced berries, and the most economically significant plant in the Bromeliaceae family. Pineapples may be cultivated from a crown cutting of the fruit, possibly flowering in 20–24 months and fruiting in the following six months. Pineapple does not ripen significantly post-harvest.
1. Bromelain is a widely used protease, purly natural and toxin-free.
2. It can substantially help to improve the immunity of the human body and thus in widely used in the line of heath products, medical application and food industry etc.
3. Bromelain has the effects of improving the immunity, diminishing inflammation, alleviating pain and stimulating digestion as well as helps with cardiovascular and circulatory improvement.
4.Protein in the food can be hydrolyzed into micro-molecule peptide or amino acid by bromelain , thus, theromelain can be made into tenderizer for meat, softener for biscuits and heal the food.
1. In Food Processing industry
2. Medical and Health protection products industry
3. Beauty and Cosmetic industry