100% Natural Extract Alkaloids Berberin
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-100/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||25t Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum or at Your Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GRJ20150318
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Natural
- Appearance: Yellow Powder
- Molecular Weight: 336.37
- Delivery: in Time
- Specification: ISO
- Certification: ISO
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- CAS No: 2086-83-1
- Molecular Formula: C20h18no4
- Odor: Characteristic
- Trademark: Gorunjie
- Origin: China
Berberine is a quaternary ammonium salt from the protoberberine group of isoquinoline alkaloids. It is found in such plants as Berberis (e.g. Berberis aquifolium (Oregon grape), Berberis vulgaris, and Berberis aristata (Tree Turmeric)), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal), Phellodendron amurense (Amur Cork Tree, Huang Bai, Huang Po, Po Mu) and Coptis chinensis (Chinese Goldthread, Huang-Lian, Huang-Lien), and Tinospora cordifolia, and to a smaller extent in Argemone mexicana and Eschscholzia californica (Californian Poppy). Berberine is usually found in the roots, rhizomes, stems, and bark.
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
1. Berberine hydrochloride has the function of removing heat and damp, relieving fire and eliminating toxins;
2. Berberine hydrochloride with the function of relaxing vascular smooth muscle and exciting other smooth muscle, such as bladder muscle, bronchial muscle and gastrointestinal muscel.
3. Berberine hydrochloride with the function of antimicrobial and antibacterial.