Betaine HCl Betaine Hydrochloride, 95% 98% Betaine HCl
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||25t Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum or at Your Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GRJ20150318
- Molecular Formula: (CH3)3nch2coo@HCl
- [Physical Properties: White or Yellowish Crystal or Crystalline Powder
- Taste: Characteristic
- Trademark: Gorunjie
- Origin: China
- CAS No.: 590-46-5
- Molecular Weight: 153.62
- Odor: Characteristic
- Delivery: in Time
- Specification: ISO
- White to pale yellow crystalline powder
- Taste acerbity and puckery, with hygroscopicity
- Soluble in water, ethanol, insoluble in ether, chloroform
- Pigs: To improve pork flavor and lean meat color.
- Chickens: It can promote protein synthesis and fat breakdown, increasing the rate of chicken chest muscle and reducing rate of abdominal fat; in addition, through neuro-endocrine regulation, serum levels of GH and GH1 increase, thus contributing to rapid growth of broiler chickens.
- Fish: It makes fish serum T3 and insulin secretion increased, and through the activities of the neuroendocrine regulation of metabolism, increase body nitrogen storage to stay.
- Poultry for laying eggs: By the ratio of 1:1.0 - 1.2 replacement of methionine, that is, betanine as 1, ethionine as 1.0 - 1.2.
- Pigs: add 1 - 2 kg per ton of complete feed.
- Fish:add 2 - 3 kg per ton of complete feed.
- Rabbit: add 1 - 2 kg per ton of complete feed.
- Chickens for meat: 0.5 - 1 kg per ton of complete feed.