High Quality Natural Common Floweringquine Fruit Extract
|FOB Price:||US $10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $10/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||25 Ton Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GRJ20150327
- Odor: Characteristic
- Delivery: in Time
- Trademark: Gorunjie
- Specification: ISO
- Appearance: Brown Powder
- Taste: Characteristic
- Test Method: HPLC
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum or at Your Requirements
- Origin: China
Common floweringquine fruit of the plant Carica papaya, the sole species in the genus Carica of the plant family Caricaceae. The papaya is a large, tree-like plant, with a single stem growing from 5 to 10 m (16 to 33 ft) tall, with spirally arranged leaves confined to the top of the trunk. The lower trunk is conspicuously scarred where leaves and fruit were borne. The leaves are large, 50-70 cm (20-28 in) in diameter, deeply palmately lobed, with seven lobes.
1. It can prevent liver cells swelling and promote liver cells repairing;
2. It has strong function of antibacterial, especially for variety of enterobacteria and Staphylococcus. And it also has obvious inhibitory action towards Diplococcus pneumoniae and mycobacterium tuberculosis.
3. It can slow cell growth, decrease the phagolysis function of macrophage. At the unaffected of normal cells, it can kill various kinds of cancer cell;
4. It has the function of making white and growing breasts.
Applied in food field, health product field and cosmetic field