Yohimbine (4%, 8%)
|FOB Price:||US $100 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $100/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||25t Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GRJ20150313
- Assay Method: HPLC
- State: Powder
- Taste: Characteristic
- Appearance: Brown
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum or at Your Requirements
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Application: Food, Health Care Products
- Odor: Characteristic
- Delivery: in Time
- Trademark: Gorunjie
- Specification: ISO
Source: Corynante Yohimbe Bark
Chemical Formula: C21H26N2O3
CAS number: 146-48-5
Dilating the pupils of the eye or treating erectile dysfunction due to diabetes, blood vessel problems, or psychological reasons. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Yohimbine is an alpha-blocker. It works by increasing certain chemicals in the body, which dilate the pupils of the eye. It also dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow in the penis, which helps to improve erectile function.
More about Yohimbine?
Yohimbine is the principal alkaloid of the bark of the West African evergreen Pausinystalia yohimbe (formerly Corynanthe yohimbe), family Rubiaceae (Madder family). There are 31 other yohimbane alkaloids found in Yohimbe. In Africa, yohimbe has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac. However, it is very important to note that while the terms yohimbine, yohimbine hydrochloride, and yohimbe bark extract are related, they are not interchangeable.
The main active chemical present in yohimbe bark is yohimbine HCl (indole alkaloid), found in the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree.
1. Yohimbe is an aphrodisiac for both men and women
2. Yohimbe bark extract can be used to fight impotence
3. Yohimbe is shown to be a powerful antioxidant
4. Yohimbe bark extract also helps prevent arteries from getting clogged
5. Yohimbe extract helps sexual performance, increase libido
6. Yohimbe has also been shown to help prevent heart attacks